Studying in Canada
There are more than 150,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. International students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.
- Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world.
- Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment.
- Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses.
- According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.
Authenticating Your Transcript / Degree / Diploma
Korean organisations sometimes require that foreign documents be authenticated before they will accept them. Having a document authenticated is a two step process.
- Step One – Document Authentication by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
Document authentications are processed by the Authentication and Service of Documents Section (JLAC) of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. For information on authenticating Canadian documents, visit the Authentication of Documents website. Please note all special instructions under the heading of "General Information and Fees".
- Step Two – Document Authentication for Use in Korea
Once your document has been authenticated by the Authentication and Service of Documents Section (JLAC) of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, you should have your document further authenticated by a Korean diplomatic mission in Canada, if required.